Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My gummy bear


My little 3.5 years old girl is so sweet and sticky that she's just too much and that's why I call her "gummy bear".

Thanks to her I could have an incredible experience that was totally lost back in my very early years of life. This experience is the simple exercise of worry-less all-immersive playing the way only kids can. Holding her hand I could stay on those eternal moments in which we're repeatedly hiding below the bed sheets in order to avoid the big tiger in the outside, and as soon as the tiger was gone an extraterrestrial friend (interestingly enough with a hand like shape) on the outside of our tent would try to establish contact with us until the tiger would show up again and again ...

I even as a kid was the rational type and lost all interest on these kind of games early on. That's specially why this is such a great and enjoyable gift that I can hardly describe but I'll just keep holding on to for as long as I can.

No comments: